Causes of Tooth Discoloration:
- Most common Smoking or Tobacco.
- Food and beverages like tea, coffee, cola.
- Medicine like Tetracycline taken at very young age.
- High level of fluorine water.
- Safest and most common method of whitening the teeth
- No grinding of teeth required.
- Painless procedure.
- Does not damage tooth structure. (Form or Shape)
Types of Bleaching:
- Office Bleach : Done by dentist in dental cleaning.
- Home Bleach : Done by self at home using bleaching material and Special try dispensed by your dentist.